At NJPT, our
focus is high quality products that exceed our customers'
We will work with you to find the most cost effective approach to manufacturing
Please take a moment to view our manufacturing capabilities, the industries we serve, and the data capabilities of our operation.
- High-speed automated wire EDM machines
- Submerged cutting for thermal stability
- 4 axis CNC machines
- Taper angles to 30+ degrees
- Work pieces to 18+ inches thick
- Small wire diameters
- Small hole EDM
- Low and high volume machining
- Prototype production
- Prompt quoting with consistent pricing
- Advanced 2D and 3D CAD/CAM facilities
- Bi-directional IGES and DXF
- Reverse engineering
- Quality Control to MIL-I- 45208A with S.P.C.
- Tool & Die
- Mold Components
- Consumer Products
- Send and receive files via email
- Ability to import/export any CAD/CAM file type
- Creation of precision CAD files from old and broken components
- CAD/CAM systems fully integrated with EDM and CNC machines
Plastic Extrusion Tooling
NJPT stocks standard blanks!
Most shops have to start from scratch -- we can pull from our shelves a blank
of the required material and thickness, turned or squared to size. In many
cases, NJPT only has to machine the center portion.
- Die blanks
- Feed head/adapter blanks
- Calibrator blanks
- Cutter bushings
- Sizing plate blanks
- Breaker plates
NJPT makes extrusion tools for a wide range of industries:
- Point-of-purchase (e.g., price channels, displays, slat walls)
- Window lineals (e.g., tracks, frames)
NJPT designs extrusion tools in-house to your standards.
Dies and adapters are manufactured with smooth transitions for maximum
quality and speed.
- We model your 3-D transition-flow using state of the art computer
software. Then we machine the apertures with 5-axis Mitsubishi wire EDM
machines and 4-axis sculptured surface milling to ensure the smoothest
laminar flow possible, facilitating high speed extrusion with no dead-zones
Thermocouple holes, heater band
holes and mounting holes can be added easily and inexpensively using our CNC
vertical machining centers. When you receive your die package, you are ready
to bolt or clamp it onto your extruder and begin manufacturing your product!
Please contact us for further information. Fax or
email us your drawings for quotation.